Election 2020 Volunteer Opportunities: Let’s Turn AZ Blue!
- Participate in Mission for Arizona volunteer opportunities. This is the campaign working with the AZ Dem Party to elect Mark Kelly and democrats up and down the ballot. Go to www.missionforarizona.com . Or contact Genevieve Cickavage, our Green Valley field representative, firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up for the weekly newsletter with upcoming events/opportunities. This is a well-organized ZOOM effort, providing volunteer training, tools needed, and debriefing social times.
- Volunteer for a favorite candidate. Candidate’s web sites have volunteer opportunities. Consider doing a ZOOM house party or meet and greet for a candidate.
- If you are a Pima County registered voter, Pima County is looking for poll workers. Contact Pima County Elections at 724-6830 or apply online at: https://azsos.gov/pollworker.
- Write Letters to the Editor for the GV news on specific issues. email@example.com
- Participate in Vote Forward. Vote Forward volunteers send 5-20 heartfelt handwritten letters to unregistered and low-propensity voters encouraging them to participate in our democracy. Vote Forward provides the letter text and AZ addresses. The letters have been shown to significantly boost voter turnout. http://www.votefwd.org
Rosanna Gabaldon, our LD 2 Representative in the Arizona Legislature, is a candidate for State Senator. View her campaign video here.
Have a Candidate that You Want to Support?
Check out E-Qual
In Arizona, candidates are required to obtain a minimum number of petition signatures to appear on a ballot. Voters interested in assisting Statewide and Legislative candidates can now sign a petition electronically.
Clean Elections candidates are required to obtain $5 qualifying contributions from registered voters to qualify for public funding. Voters may now contribute a $5 qualifying contribution with E-Qual.
Click on the link below to find out more and take actions to support the candidate of your choosing.
Early Voting and Polling Locations
To determine your polling location go to Pima County Recorders Office, https://recorder.pima.gov
Under “Election Information” select “Polling Location”
Enter your address and the polling location will appear.
If you are voting in person on Election Day you must go to that polling location.
If you wish to drop your vote by mail ballot off, rather than mailing it, you may do so at the early voting site which is:
The Good Shepherd Church
17750 S. La Canada
Sahuarita, AZ, 85629
Early Voting is available:
10/26/20 to 10/30/20 Monday -Friday 9am – 5pm
Questions: Call the Pima County Recorder’s Office: 520-724-4330
To see if you are still registered to vote, click here.
To View or Download and Fill Out a Voter Registration Form, click here.
To register online through the Secretary of State, click here.
Check on your ballot here.